Thursday, April 3, 2014

wrecking wednesday. (on a thursday).

I was way too busy running around in Graz to post something on here. My job hunt is going slow. I'm still very confused and lost.
My search for a new apartment is going a bit better. At least something.
Only annoying thing is, that I have to go back an forth between Fürstenfeld and Graz, which is annoying and expensive.
You can't even imagine how much I'm looking forward to living in Graz again. It's weird. I want to leave this country so badly, but at the same time I feel so comfortable here, where, for the first time in my life, I have a working social life. It's great. And at the same time it sucks massively.

Anyway.
Back to Wrecking Wednesday...on a Thursday....

 Close this journal. Write/scribble something on the edges.
One of the first things I did to this journal. And I love it. I love that my journal edges say "There is too much butter on those trays. No no, senor. Uno, dos tres."
And I love what I did to this page. Although the background on the right is a bit Simpsons-ish.

Close your eyes. Connect the dots from memory.
It started off very well...but then...

There is page in the journal that tells you to doodle over top of the cover, the title page, the instructions and the copyright page.
I started with the title page. I used nail polish to create this explosion of colors. I try to use as many different painting materials as possible.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment