Wednesday, March 19, 2014

water, bricks and bicycles.

After a very intense "oh my gosh why on earth did I pick this job I can't do this someone help me I'm dying" moment yesterday, I'm glad I'm having today off. I slept in, had breakfast, and went back to bed.
I felt terrible (still do). C called me around 1pm and asked if I was out enjoying the sunshine and my day off. After confessing that I was home upstairs in bed I sort of got the feeling that I had to do at least something with this beautiful day.
So I took my bike and went to Den Bosch. Or to go with the official name s'Hertogenbosch, but nobody uses that name (thank God or whoever is in charge).
Den Bosch is the capital of the province Noordt-Brabant. It's not that big and not that small. It's cute and you almost get hit by a bicycle every two minutes. I explored the narrow streets a bit and tried to find a bookstore for hours and couldn't find one. Too bad.
Anyway, I'll just throw these pictures at you. There's not much to add, other than
a) bricks, church, water, bricks, water, bicycles!
b) when did I become so bad at taking pictures? It's horrifying.







I'm going back to bed now. With a pack of Wokkels and some episodes of Breaking Bad (free Netflix, yes!).
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment